Residual material test module
Not visible for the eye? Our residual material test module is a measuring module for statistical process control (SPC) of layer thicknesses and residual material on the stripped area/parts of the hairpin. Within a few minutes, a hairpin is not only measured, also a digital micrograph is created with micrometer precision.
- Analysis of the "stripping" process to ensure quality of laser welding
- Micrometer precision measurement of coating adhesion on all four sides
- Statistical evaluations for checking of process parameters
- Creation of digital micrograph
- Early detection of tool damage
- Remote calibration and connection to web-based database possible
The detection of paint residues, pore formation due to residual material during welding and inaccurate measurement results of a hairpin should no longer be your problem?
With our know-how we provide you an advantage. Process-reliable, high-performance and efficient. Our highly qualified key account managers are at your side. Please feel free to contact us.
Your Contact Person
"Your quality requirements drive us to go one step further and expand your lead with new technologies."
I would like you to contact me directly.